Sunday, July 26, 2009

I love my stash!

I´ve spent the time since last post moving, and my lovely fabrics have been stashed away untill now. The urge to sew suddenly came over me, and i enjoy finding my projects in bokses and bags. I find place for my stash, sewingbooks and notions. I no longer have a sewingroom, but I have a nice appartment, with lots of space and plenty light.

I really look foreward to getting started again. My DJ, my handapplique/ nine-patch project, the placemats with tiny fourpatch´es. I´m planning a bali-wallhanging as well.

The next week is my "welcome back, fabrics" week. Then it´s back to work after a wonderfull summerholliday, even thoug i´ve been ill (mono).


1 comment:

  1. If you're looking to burn fat then you need to jump on this totally brand new custom keto meal plan diet.

    To produce this service, licenced nutritionists, personal trainers, and top chefs have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, suitable, money-efficient, and satisfying.

    Since their launch in 2019, thousands of people have already remodeled their figure and health with the benefits a proper keto meal plan diet can give.

    Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones offered by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete