Saturday, January 24, 2009

2009

Last weekend i mad my first tote bag. The denim fabric was supposed to be the lining, but the outside turned out so "screaming" and messy in colours (used some leftover blocks from a previous project) so i decides to turn it inside out. 

First success in free motoin quilting. I have never really got the hang of free motion quilting, but suddenly it just worked! I did it :D :D :D 
(I have to turn my bag inside out to show off my swirls and twirls, though)

The denimside is quilted with decorative stitches on my sewingmachine.

My new years resolution was to drink more water, so i had to make a little table topper to put my flask on. I had the block laying from a mysteryquilt i never finnished, and just put a border and  cornertriangels "Voila"!

No comments:

Post a Comment