Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hair by mom!


Had a wonderfull day with my parents. The food was delicious, and the kids had a great time. My mom had bought me a new hair-clip-comb thingy, and fixed my hair, which is too long. Haven´t cut my hair for a very long time. I think it´s nice with long hair, but unusual, so I don´t know what to do with it....
No sewing today.... Watching movie on DVD, "Tropic Thunder" and eating snacks and candy...

Next in line on the DJ is an applique, and I´m procratinating, as I havent done it Freezerpaper style before...  

1 comment:

  1. I believe your hair is just great as it is. Wear it naturally the way you feel up to, and if you have a comb to fasten the hair up on the top of your head, I think you will look great!
    I wish I had your hair!

    ReplyDelete